A great way to get the whole family involved by decorating fruit with chocolate and nuts!
What you’ll need
- Spatula or spoon
- Small tray
- Waxed paper
- Sharp knife
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Chips semi-sweet
- 2 Bananas peeled and cut into quarters
- 8 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Peanuts unsalted and chopped
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 10 seconds and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Place fruit on a small tray covered with a piece of waxed paper. Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle the fruit with chopped nuts or coconut. Cover and place in fridge for a few minutes until chocolate is set. Serve Chilled.
Another type of nuts or crushed low-fat granola can be substituted for the peanuts.