A mouthwatering combination of sweet and zesty.
What you’ll need
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Spatula or spoon
- Medium bowl
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Plastic wrap
- 3 cups Watermelon seeded, chopped
- 1/2 Onion medium, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro Fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.