Toaster Roasted Vegetables
Roasting root vegetables is a healthy and easy alternative to frying them.
What you’ll need
- Large Bowl or Resealable Bag
- toaster oven
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 2 cups Root Vegetables (potatoes, squash, beets, carrots), chopped
- Salt (optional) or Black Pepper or Spices
- Preheat toaster oven to about 450˚ Farenheit.
- Mix garlic with oil in a large bowl or clean plastic bag.
- Place vegetables in the bowl or bag. Toss to coat with olive oil.
- Spread vegetables in a layer on the toaster tray.
- Place toaster tray in lowest position in toaster and cook vegetables for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove tray from toaster, sprinkle salt or optional spices over vegetables, and flip them.
- Cook vegetables for 10 minutes more or until tender.